4x4 Off road High Atlas : Program
4x4 Off-Road through the High Atlas
Departure at 9 am from your hotel/Riad. You will first drive on the tarred road to leave the plains of Marrakech. Small villages follow each other between a vast planted with olive trees landscape, separated by a natural border.
We then pass through apple, orchards before arriving in the market village of Douar Asni, the sight on the snowy summits of the High Atlas during winter. The altitude is around 1 800m. We cross over the river and proceed to Sidi Fares where there are wonderful views of Mount Toubkal; a collection of Berber villages irrigated by springs below Mount Oukaimeden. You will discover the life-style of the Berber inhabitants of the mountains…
We can visit the weekly souk (market) in Asni every Saturday. We can visit the weekly souk (market) in Tahanaout every Tuesday. We can visit a typical Berber House.
You will finally start the drive back by the tarred road...
Duration: 8 hours
Distance: 70 Km x 2
Availability: Every day
Deparature time: 9h00 am
What is included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transportation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Quality service reliability
- All taxes.
What is not included?
- Local Guide
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/Riad or any other location at the agreed time.
- In case of any problem: please email us or call us on the numbers displayed on contact informations.
- Empty cart