Ourika Valley : Program
The Ourika Valley is one of the most beautiful and best preserved valleys in Morocco. The region is without a doubt the perfect tourist destination for people who seek Moroccan adventure, discovery, relaxation, and meditation. Through Ourika Valley is the Ourika River, which begins in the High Atlas Mountains and runs down towards Marrakesh. The Ourika Valley is much more than a tourist location since it houses a number of plant species and the rare Barbary Macaques… The High Atlas walking excursion is great for those who want to see the beautiful splendour of the High Atlas Mountains without trekking to the summit. The trek begins at Setti Fatma where tourists walk for an hour until they are in the heart of the Ourika Valley. At this juncture there are waterfalls, which provide a resplendent place to take pictures. A family that lives in the valley often opens their home to visitors who wish to enjoy their surroundings. Ourika's atmosphere and unique decor is sure to impress !
- Possibility to visit a typical Berber house.
- Possibility of visiting the weekly Berbère souk: Mondays
- Optional activities for the private excursion:
- Quad biking in the Palmeraie of Marrakech (2 hours)
- Camel ride in the Palmeraie of Marrakech (1 hour)
Distance: 40 Km x 2
Duration: 8 hours
Availability: Every day
Departure time: 9h00 am
What is included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transportation Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Quality service reliability
- All taxes
What is not included?
- Local Guide
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel/Riad or any other location at the agreed time.
- In case of any problem: please email us or call us on the numbers displayed on contact informations.
- Empty cart